Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Conference Weekend!

This weekend was such a blast.  Friday was spent WEDDING dress shopping with none other than THE Ricole; such a fun experience.  A dress for her... not to be confused with one for me

Saturday we were able to go to the Saturday morning session of General Conference then we spent the rest of the day on Temple Square.  We went with Michael Brown, Elle Fuller, and Ricole's mom.  This is a picture from the top of the Joseph Smith Building.  I think the restaurant is called the Garden Room.





I couldn't think of a better way to spend the weekend.
Sunday morning I was able to meet up with Claire, who I just love to death.  We went to the Sunday morning session of General Conference.  It was so good to see her!  Just look at her, she's so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment