Friday, October 14, 2011

21st Birthday!!!

So many people made this such a fun weekend for me... not even just one day, but an entire weekend!! The birthday festivities just went on and on and on.... so much fun.  I don't even know where to start.  
Well.... first off, the Friday before my birthday Ricole took me out to dinner.  Randomly, somehow we ended up dressing the same.  It was so random, but it made it even more awesome! 
 After dinner we went to Divine Comedy.  This is us right before the show started just showing off our fashion sense.  Which, I might add, we find very classy.

Saturday I don't have any pictures, but it involved a lot of fun festivities with a bunch of different people, including great food and painting pottery.  Shout out to Chris who made it all possible. 

Sunday, my actual birthday, was so fun!  First off, the night before my lovely and most beautiful princess roommates, along with the help of Ross, decorated our house so I woke up in the morning to all these fun decorations.  Later that night the ward came over for dessert night which my birthday became a part of.   Here's the pics if you're interested.

 My beautiful roommates...

 Ricole who is my other half...
Sam, Jordan and Jenni...
 Spencer sandwich...
 Ross...

 Sam...
 Becca Pike who I love to death.  She's one of the most kind and sweetest people I know...
 The ward; Holly, Jenni, Jared, Topher, and Emily

 The couple; Michael and Ricole.  I love them both.
  Becca, Chris and Laura...
  Kelsey was so sweet.  She made two cheesecakes, helped decorate and photographed the whole thing.  She's such a great roommate.  Love you Kels!
This is one of my note balloons.  Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. 
Andy and I... That's almost a smile, just not quite there yet.  I think it's coming though.

I honestly had no expectations for my birthday, but thank you everyone who made it beyond amazing.  I had such a blast.  It feels great being 21!!

3 comments:

  1. woohoo! i now feel like an official part of your life! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, that's because you are a part of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what this is all about, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete